- That we all headspin. It takes years to perfect that skill. B-boying =/= Headspinning.
- We all do the same thing on the floor. There are an infinite amount of different styles and flavor out there, you can’t judge with blind eyes.
- “Do something cool!” No. You’re looking for big moves, dancing isn’t about explosive content. And it’s not always a spectator sport.
- Just because you can hit a baby freeze does not make you a b-boy/b-girl.
- The biggest one, is that “you have to be strong” to breakdance. That’s not true. I have very little arm strength. Over the years, I’ve learned that breaking - if you do it long enough - is like walking or riding a bike. You never really forget too much, and it’s something you get used to. Many people walk, you don’t have to be STRONG to walk. I mean, even babies can do it. Same thing with b-boying. It doesn’t take an Ah-Nold to be a dancer.
I promise, it would have been worth it. But as always, I’m looked at as just another nice guy finishing the race with a trophy out of pity, labeled, last place.
I feel like there’s more stuff out there for me to explore, which why I decided to go college and build a family somewhere out of Hawaii. I love Hawaii, It will always be my home and I’ll come back to it one day…. But I want to explore and travel!
Every guy has been there.
especially the back xD
I barely use tumblr anymore. School keeping me busy & I’m not on my computer that much. Either tumblr is getting boring for me or my outside life is getting more fun.
I’ve changed a lot. I’m still that quiet kid, though. That kid that’s afraid. Afraid of life. Afraid of failure.
I see the world move and change but I feel as if I haven’t taken but 2 steps.
I don’t understand who I am. I stay up nights trying to figure out who I am. Why I feel the way I do. Why I think the way I do.
I feel as if i’m missing out on life. That me being in this room for another year is going to kill me.
Everyone’s just living in the moment and i’m here thinking about my dreams and creating a platform for myself.
In really shy at first, very very shy. But then once I get comfortable, I’m hella loud.
this is me.
There will always be those people that you’ll always miss. Those people that made such an impact on your life, then left you with permanent marks. and you can never really forget them. And you wonder how they are doing at this exact moment.
I’m nothing really close to what the many teens are like now-a-days. No, this is nothing expecting to walk towards you guys the wrong way, but..
Many of you, or maybe just a couple of you guys know that I’m completely sober. I don’t smoke,drink,hookah,get high,ditch school,fxck around to a certain level, etc. No, I’m not like that. And I don’t want to be like that. For me, it’s a bit difficult for me to look at a pack of cigs and bottle of alcohol the right way. When I hold on to it, I wanna drop it straight to the floor not giving a damn if the cigs fall out the pack or the bottle cracks. I really don’t give a damn for that. When I’m 21, I don’t see myself smoking or drinking. I’m keeping my word when I say I’m not drinking until my marriage day,or maybe not even that day.It’s just not me.
I don’t find it appealing to my inner organs. But uh, yeah, call me unexperienced or whatever, but trust me, I have a strong built wall called abstinence. I’ve lived 15 years sober, and I’m gonna continue surviving this way. Yes,without smoking and drinking, my life is at it’s best. “You only got one life so you gotta live it up.” That’s what I’m doing, but not the way many people are doing it now-a-days. I’m enjoying life without it, and I hardly think about it, so why should it even matter to me. I’m happy with how I live my life,appreciate it.